IFLHFL will have a customer complaint register at HO/branches where customers can personally record their complaint along with handing over any letter to the HO/branch. The customer can also give a service request verbally. The HO/branch depending upon the nature of request will either resolve it locally or seek assistance from its customer support cell. All complaints recorded in the complaint register will be reported monthly to the customer service cell along-with their resolution status.
- IFLHFL will have a central customer service helpline which will be available to the customers and branch during normal working hours. The contact number of the helpline will be carried in all application forms as well as be displayed prominently in HO/ branches. Whenever any call is received by the helpline, a complaint number will be provided to the customer immediately.
- IFLHFL will have a centralised customer grievance redressal cell which will keep a record of all customer complaints and track resolution. The data maintained by this cell will be periodically reviewed the Board of Directors to ascertain standards of customer grievance resolutions.
- All of IFLHFL employees will follow a standard code of conduct. Any unbecoming conduct on the part of employees can also be reported in the HO/branches or the helpline.
- IFLHFL will prominently display contact details of the National Housing Bank consumer grievance redressal cell in its HO/branches to ensure customers can contact NHB directly in the event they are not satisfied with the service provided by IFLHFL.
Resolution of Grievances:
- It will be the endeavour of the HO/branch staff to resolve complaints.
- Any complaint/s which cannot be resolved at the branches will be referred to a central grievance redressal cell. The cell will collate all such complaints received at the HO/branches as well as on the helpline and will ensure fair resolutions in a time bound manner.
- All customers will be provided with a complaint number for easy reference as and when they have to follow up on their complaint.
- IFLHFL will endeavor to resolve all complaints in a reasonable time period and will regularlymonitorthependingcasesataseniorlevel.
If the customer complaint is not resolved within 7 working days, they can send an email to email@example.com or write to us at:
Shri Gaurav Suri,
Executive Director and Grievance Head,
IFL Housing Finance Ltd.
D-16, 1st Floor, Above ICICI Bank,
Sector 14, Rohini,
New Delhi - 110085
In case any client is not satisfied with the resolution provided by IFLHFL, they may write to NHB at firstname.lastname@example.org and may approach the National Housing Bank at the following address:
National Housing Bank
Department of Regulation and Supervision
(Complaint Redressal Cell)
4th Floor, Core 5-A, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003